We love clean clothes just as much as you do. Here are some tips for better, cleaner laundering.
- In the event that you accidentally mix a red article with your whites, don’t dry the clothing. Instead, rewash the white items with color-safe bleach. You may also want to use a color remover in the wash.
- The best way to treat general stains on clothing is to follow the directions provided on the label.
- Treat any blood stains with hydrogen peroxide and then rinse with cold water.
- Remove gum from clothing by rubbing egg white into the gum with a toothbrush. Let stand for 15 minutes and then wash.
- To remove deodorant stains, sponge the area with white vinegar. After waiting 30 minutes, wash the article in the hottest water safe for the fabric.
- To cut drying time, throw in a few tennis balls with your load.
- If you happen to run out of fabric softener sheets, you can use an old dish towel coated with a couple of capfuls of fabric softener instead.
If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can make your experience at Montecito Super Wash, we would love to hear from you!
Montecito Super Wash
777 Montecito Center
Santa Rosa, CA 95409